In December 2009 I was awarded the title of Doctor at the University of Athens
completing my PhD thesis on
“Hallofokular System Disorders in Patients with Temptofotangular Joint Syndrome”
with a Grade of Excellence.
1995 – 2003
- Compulsory Rural Service at the Paros Health Center from 16/11/1995 to 15/01/1997.
- House Officer in General Surgery at the 1st Surgical Clinic of Agia Sofia’s Children’s Hospital
between 15/02/1997 to 14/02/1998 for the start of training to acquire the specialty of ENT.
- Resident Physician of the ENT Clinic of Ag. Sofia from 11/03/1998 to 21/03/2000.
- Resident Physician of the ENT Clinic of Metaxa Hospital of Piraeus from 01/08/2001 to 25/05/2003.
- He was being relocating to Norwich & Dundee UK Hospital in a paid position.
- Acquisition of specialty ENT title on 30/07/2003.
- Doctor ENT of IASO Hospital Department since 12/2003.
1989 – 1995
Medical School of the University of Athens
I attended the Medical School of the University of Athens from 1989 to 1995, graduating in July 1995.
1. DIAGNOSIS OF RELATED HEARING IN CHILDREN (E. PERAKI – I.OIKONOMIDIS)
2nd issue of the Panhellenic Journal of Akoology
Professor of Anatomy and Physiology in the Paramedical Department of “Hippocrates” College.